2016 Call for Abstracts
The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
38th Annual Meeting
April 2-4, 2017
The 2017 Abstract Submission deadline has passedIMPORTANT REMINDERS
- Only original research will be considered (must not be previously presented or published).
- There is a 350-word limit for abstracts.
- NO GRAPHICS OR TABLES will be accepted with abstract submissions.
- The abstract copy MUST include the following: Background, Method, Results, Conclusion.
- NO reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract or in the abstract title.
DISCLOSURE: All content authors are required to disclose any financial relationship(s) with an ACCME-defined commercial interest ("industry"). Also, no content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.
Interesting Cases Submission
The Interesting Cases Submission site will open shortly after the Abstract Submission closes. Please save your case reports for that session, as your submission will not be accepted for this session.
Should you have any questions, please contact AAES Headquarters at (859) 402-9810 or email@example.com
The 2017 Abstract Submission deadline has passed